expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 16, 2013

How many gray hairs can you pull out before you go bald?

No really.
I am seriously wondering.

I have never dyed my hair. But dudes...I am now in my mid thirties.
ok, ok...I am in my late thirties
Night after night the harsh light of the bathroom keeps practically screaming - you are old!

So do I have to just bite the bullet and go get my hair dyed...colored?
See? I don't even know the right terminology here!

I really don't think pulling hair out is going to be my best option.
I am pretty sure I would rather be gray than bald.
But then there's the upkeeeep, and the cost, and ugh!!
I just don't think I'm ready for this.

I mean, it's the holidays.
Isn't this the time my days are supposed to be merry and bright?
And Here I am looking for merry and dark!
Ya know, so as not to show the gray.

So you can see my dilemma.
What is a girl to do.


3 comments:

  1. I am a hairdresser and my motto is, 'God doesn't expect us to show off our wisdom this is why He allowed us to invent color'

    Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) ughity!!!! Ive pulled some tinsel out of me head as well. You make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs