expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, May 02, 2014

Posting from my bed

It's May 2nd. My dad's birthday and the night of the boys closing program for school.
My plan? Going out to dinner with my dad and then proudly sitting in the front row watching AJ draw the entire world from memory.

Where am I?
Posting from my bed.
Without getting into all the gory details, I'll just say that I haven't even been able to keep a sip of water down today.
It's absolutely terrible

I can't stop crying half because of the pain in my head and stomach and half because I am missing my boys program!
I should be there.

Oh and if there was another half? It would be because I already typed this post through squinted eyes and the iPad deleted it.
And I wanted to add pics of the the boys that I had crawled out of bed for to take before they left only to realize there had been no memory card in it.

Oy.
I don't know Gods plan but I do know he doesn't allow anything to get to me before he approves it and gives me the grace to handle it.

So here I am posting from my bed.
Tomorrow can get here any time thank-you-very-much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs