expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sometimes you need a letter

God's Word is more than a book.
It's personal.
It's written to me and it's written to you.
It's for real.
And sometimes.
Sometimes I need to read it like a love letter from my dad.
'Cause that's exactly what it is.

Sometimes you need a letter.
Not a generic one written to anyone who will listen.
But that kind of letter that is to a specific person, ya feel me?

Today. I needed a letter.
I needed it to speak truth into my life.
I needed it to speak truth into my heart.
And I needed it to comfort me when I didn't understand.

So thankful for a loving Father who cares about every single aspect of my life.
So thankful for a God who knows that sometimes you need a letter.



1 comment:

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs