expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 29, 2014

June is the new January

So remember back in January when I was talking about new years resolutions?
I pretty much hate them because they stress me out and they make me feel like a failure by the time February rolls around and I've dropped the ball on all of them!
I challenged you to just take one month at a time and make resolutions in small ways.
(you can read that post here)
Baby steps, people. Baby steps.

Many of you took that challenge.
And I really and truly hope that you absolutely killed January.
Because, remember? Who can't eat chocolate for ONE month?!
So I decided to give you these free printables to help you along the way.



Here we are and it's almost June already!
I can hardly believe it.
I've done well with a lot of different things I wanted to do, but I still kind of feel myself slipping up here and there.
So since I know how much it helps to have accountability and a little bit of teamwork going on, I am asking you to pick up at June.
I mean...after all.
June is the new January.
Right?

So go here and print out June's resolutions.
Let's really rock the month for June.
I mean, we can do this, right?



Let me know if you want me to keep you accountable.

I'm totally game.


Remember - we are better together!
I'll be right there...rocking the month with you!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to do this! I am going to print these out today... would love to do it with you!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs