expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rachelle Chase Family Photographer ~ Epping, NH

I had so much fun with these two adorable little siblings.
I wasn't sure how Callie was going to be with me when she first got there-
She was a little shy at first, but then warmed right up pretty quickly...I think it may have been my killer dance moves. OK...maybe not.

They were absolutely adorable together...these are just a few of my faves from our session!






Eileen, your kids are absolutely adorable...so glad I got to spend a little time getting to know you all!

2 comments:

  1. Miranda7:00 PM

    Soooo Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These kids!!!! Oh my. How adorable. You capture the cutest shots!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs