expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, September 16, 2013

Rachelle Chase Family Photography ~ Epping, NH

I absolutely love meeting new people, and I consider myself the lucky one to have met this sweet little family.
These kids were so obviously loved and adored by their parents and were so much fun to work with!

Here are a few of my favorite from our session.
I love that his mom wanted to keep his angry birds tattoos showing on his arm.
That is exactly the kind of photography I try to capture...real life. 
It's all about remembering exactly where your kids are right now in their lives!




Thank you so much for the privilege of spending time with your family...I am so looking forward to your family session!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Rachelle, thank you!! It was really nice to meet you and I'm so looking forward to working with you again in October :)

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!!! I lovvve this back to school set up!!! So cute and so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs