expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

A quick poll for my readers!

I have been blogging every day for almost a year.
That is kind of hard for even me to believe!

I plan to continue writing every day (except for weekends) but want to make sure that I am actually writing what people are wanting to read!
While I can get some idea of which posts are most read, it does not give an entirely accurate report.
I know that people would be pretty happy if I did more posts on how to throw an amazing despicable me birthday party, since about 25,000 people have viewed that post, but I think that would be a little stressful for my sister-in-law!
It's hard to figure out what is the most beneficial when one post will get 600 views, and one will get 200. That's a pretty big number difference. 

So since we are such good friends now, I thought I would give you a chance to tell me what your preference would be.
If you have been visiting me here for any length of time, you know that I would love to sit down and have coffee with each and every one of you.
This certainly is not even close to the equivalence of a coffee date but for now, and since many of you live so far away, can you do me a favor?
Can you just take a second to tell me what topic you prefer I write about?

Thank you so much. I am so thankful for all the friendships I have gained through my love of writing!

And please know...if you are ever in my area, you better stop by and visit.
For reals.
It actually kind of makes me sad when I hear through the grapevine that people are being affected by my blog, but I never even get to hang out with them!
So hit me up.

But if I were you? I might wait until the Spring.
It was 3 degrees today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs