expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 23, 2014

How to have a cheap, fun family night

We like to take one day a week and do something special as a family.
This week I wanted to try and come up with something that was inexpensive but that the boys would love.
I took all the nerf guns and bullets out and put them at the top of the stairs.
Then we called the boys up and said...
Pick your weapons!

I wish I had taken video of their faces because they were priceless-
They were SO excited that we were gonna play nerf with them!

We played a few games, then watched a movie together, then ordered pizza.
Our local pizza place has a 2 for $20 deal where you get 2 large cheese pizzas, a large fry and a 2 liter bottle of soda...I kind of felt guilty taking that much stuff from the place for only $20!

It was seriously such a fun time and I know that the boys will remember it for a while.
ANDDD...it was a win win. We didn't have to go outside in the freezing cold (Thanks to my God, and my peeps) and we had a great family night.

And us Chase's...we're just a little competitive. I thought you might like to see a little bit of the action.
Me and Adam kicked their butts.
ha...just kidding.

So next time you want to have a great time with your kids, don't think you have to spend a lot of money -just get creative, and try and protect your eyes...you'll know what I mean after you watch this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs