expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Selfies

Life is busy.
Honestly, I have so much going on that there are times when I look at my to-do lists, and my calendar and I have no clue how I am doing everything.

I just want to make sure that I am not doing so much that I forget my biggest loves.
Ya know that feeling you get when you are with your family, and nothing else matters?
It doesn't matter if I am wearing make up or not.
It doesn't matter if  I am wearing matching clothes, or pretty jewelry.
There is nothing I have to do to try and impress...these boys of mine.
They love me anyways.

I want to make sure I am taking time to remember the silly faces, the laughter, the faces that I love and adore so much.
So this afternoon, after a long day at CC, Adam took Riley to soccer practice and it was just me and Aje at home.

We got some selfies.
Cuz we're cool like that.


Take some time tonight to do something silly and totally non-important in the eyes of any other person.
Just enjoy being with your family.


1 comment:

  1. I love this. And such a perfect reminder. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs