expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sweet print sale going on at Rachelle Chase Photography!

I am so excited to be able to display some of my photography at the Starbucks in Epping for the month of April!
Honestly, I do not spend any money at all on marketing. I just figure that God knows what I need, and if I don't have any bookings at any given time He is just giving me more time to work on The Porch, or any of the other things I have going on!
I don't know if I will always take this route, but for now it is working out just fine!

I ordered some of my favorite shots for the display and am so excited to show you all!



I am seriously dying and they aren't even my family!! (well, the bottom right and middle left are :) )

I love photographs.
Obviously.

But I have to admit that I do not order prints as often as I should.
Then when I do actually order them, I have to then go on the hunt for frames that I like that will fit the photos!
I started printing my pictures on matboard about 6 years ago.
I can't imagine ordering a print any other way now!

After ordering all these mounted prints for my display, I got so obnoxiously excited that I decided to offer all my past clients a chance to get your own!
The awesome thing about buying mounted prints is that you can get any old size, because you don't have to get a frame for them!
They are super easy to mount to the wall... I just use those velcro stickers, or sometimes prop them up on my shelf!

So here is your deal.

Here is what the thickness looks like...
And on the wall? Come on now...
I got a little carried away with the size of the one of me and Adam. Like. Seriously.
It's practically life size. But it's in our bedroom and it literally makes me happy every single time I see it!
It's totally worth it, peeps.
Totally worth it.

I actually have another display with a few more clients that is in the mail still, and I can't wait to get it!
Thanks to all of you who have helped make my display so absolutely stunning!
I have the most amazing clients!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs