expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Family Time ~ Our Trip to New York

There is a new baby nephew I had to love on!
We spent a few days in NY with Adam's brother, James, and his family.
AJ snapped this one of me and Adam...I think I may have just found a new 2nd shooter!
There was a new little boy added to our bunch of boys...I think they all pretty much love him.
Chase boys fun...playing soccer.








 Big boys playing little boys in candy land.
It was definitely not hot while we were there, but it didn't stop the boys from going in the pool. It did, however, stop the moms!
I love this little man, and I was loving all my snuggle times!

We went to Lake On-stinkio. I mean... Lake Ontario.
Be thankful they have not yet invented computers that allow smell to travel!
The boys did have a fun time skimming rocks.


I love having a sister-in-law who I can feel so close to.
We are really like sisters and can be totally comfortable with each other...so thankful for my Bethy!

We had a great time away, and are already looking forward to our next visit!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Loving all these pictures!! For sure aj should be your 2nd shooter, that picture of you and Adam is so good!! I love it. And I love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs