expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rachelle Chase Family Photographer ~ Wagon Hill Farm Durham, NH

Melissa was the friend I called at 5:00 in the morning the day I went into labor with my Ry.
I'm pretty sure she held Riley more than I did the first several months of his life!
She was at my house a lot, helping me to survive those months with 2 little boys under the age of 2!

She is now a mommy to sweet little Olivia and expecting baby girl number 2 next month!
She is an awesome mother, and you can tell that her and her husband are totally in love with their daughter!

We went to Wagon Hill Farm in Durham, which I had never been to before.
The sun was setting, and it was a beautiful location to shoot.
This "mini-session" turned into a little bit more of a full fledged session because it was all just too perfect.

Here are a few of my favorites from the night!









3 comments:

  1. This is some of your best work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again....I am obsessed with the one of Liv at the end...so cute! I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs