expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, August 30, 2013

My Desire to Fight

This week was interesting.
It was the kind of week where I found myself trying to fight my own battles.
I know it's a bad habit I have.
I have this desire to fight. 
To win. 
To not wait long enough to see what God is going to do. 
To try and just do everything by myself. 
This verse totally hit me and reminded me of where I needed to be.

Still.
I needed to be still.
So hard for me to do, but so important.
I needed to be reminded that God can do things way better than I can, so I might as well just stop fighting.

I hope you have a great weekend and remember to just be still and let God fight for you.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Such an amazing reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs