expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 02, 2013

awk.ward.

i don't normally post pictures of myself... as if i'm a 12-year-old in front of the mirror, forever looking for just one more profile pic. ha!

but a few weeks ago, i was able to have my friend alicia of no eye has seen photography take some head shots of me for my website.
sweet.

it is so different being the one in front of the camera.
i am so used to giving directions and instructing people how to pose, how to move their head, how to put the weight on your back leg, and blah blah blah...that i didn't even know what to do!

but anyways...here are a few pictures of me that are now gracing my website.




and here are a couple of me doing what i L-O-V-E doing...speaking to women about the truths of God's Word.
i pray that i have more and more opportunities to do this!


*thank you alicia! you are an amazing photographer, and an amazing friend. xo


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful girl! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:37 AM

    You are adorable - inside and out! Love seeing these. hugs, mom c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I don't even know which one is my favorite!! These are all so good. Such a beautiful sister. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just breathtakingly beautiful. I never realized how much you look like your sweet, precious, beautiful mother. I love you both so very much. Thanks for sharing these photos and all of your encouraging thoughts and insights.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs