expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, March 29, 2013

I am about to keep it totally real, dudes.

ok.
i have had this post in my  head for quite a while.
there has been a lot going on in my life, and while most of it is incredibly amazing...
there are some things that have been just plain painful.

i never want my blog to just be a nice, feel good kind of place for you, my readers, to go and say...oh that's nice.
i want it to be real.
to be raw.
to be the kind of thing that you say - no way! she feels like that too? i thought it was just me!

with that being said.
my parents taught me an important rule many years ago.
never have a serious conversation after 10:00 at night.
emotions tend to kick in and you may end up saying something you regret.

so. for tonight.
i just wanted to warn you.
i am about to break open some major real-ness all up on this blog.
but it's not going to be tonight, because. well, ya know. it's after 10 and all. (refer to paragraph 3)

but...since i did peak your interest with my title, i will keep it a little real and tell you that my boys are still up. my living room is a disaster area. and i have had 4 cookies, a plate of nachos and am about to go and eat something else.
that's how i roll. and when i say roll, i mean i am literally going to start rolling with all this food i am eating. ha!

good night, dudes!

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!! Love it!!!!!!!:)) Keep keepin it real sis. Can't wait for the real ness to be opened up. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs