expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, May 25, 2013

My daily blog posts

So I decided a while ago that I was going to start blogging every day except for Sundays.
I have done so and not missed a single day.
However...I am going to change this just a little.
I will continue to blog every day- except for Saturdays and Sundays.
Monday through Friday is enough.
So this is my last Saturday post and I am writing this while Adam is driving us home from Connecticut!

It was a beautiful, God-centered ceremony.
So amazing to watch. It is so encouraging to see couples who choose to live their lives for Jesus!

And I got to see some of my sweet friends who I love so much!

I hope everyone has a God-honoring weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs