expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

it's contest time!

my gorgeous and amazing senior girls all have a shot at being on the cover of my magazine FearLess!

i wish you could sit down with all of them and get to know them, because you would love them all! they are really beautiful inside and out.

i am running a contest to see who makes the cover, but they will all be in the magazine. 
this magazine will give all kinds of fun tips on what to wear, how to do your makeup, what to expect in a session with rcp

i will have a couple pages dedicated to senior guys as well...don't want them to feel left out!

meet my models...

Gina

Alicia and Jill
 Brittney and Emilee
 Emily and Shelby
 Hailey and Shannon
Heather and Lauren
Katherine and Rebekah
Lizzie and Olivia
Spencer and Brianna
be sure to go here  to vote on who you think should be on the cover!
you can check out more of their sessions on my facebook page. 
contact me through my website to book your session now!
i expect to book fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs