expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 12, 2013

relieving stress

When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul. 
~Psalm 94:19
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world. 
~John 16:33
I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me 
~Psalm 16:8
Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles.
~Psalm 119:50
The name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe.
~Proverbs 18:10
i took a walk outside and had to just talk. 
out loud. 
to God.
he showed me these things...
the flowers, the trees - all these things that have no worries. 
they just grow and bud as God commands. 
God is in complete control.
of everything.
sometimes we need to stop long enough to remember that.

sometimes...there are no other words we should be listening to.
not other people's, not our own...just God's.

what better way to relieve stress, than to talk and listen to the one who is in control of every single aspect of life.

take the time to stop tonight. 
and listen to what He is telling you to do.
it's pretty amazing.
and it is sure to relieve all your stress.

happy friday, everyone.
xo



    

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Love the pictures and love the promises.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs