expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, July 25, 2013

What I blog about...My most popular posts

Thanks for Following Me!

I just wanted to take some time to welcome the new followers to my blog!
Thanks for stopping by, and for many of you who took the time to message me and share a little bit about yourselves! I love making new friends!

I wanted to show you around a little bit, and try to give you a basic idea of what I write about.
For those of you who have been around since 2005 when I started writing about basically...nothing? Well, you can just skim through the rest of this post!

So you can check out the about me section at the top, and the rest of the basics about me are:
I married my high school sweetheart. You can read about my love story here and here.
I have 2 boys who I homeschool and love like crazy, (and who I do not refer to as my littles, as 99.675% of the mommy blogging world does) and I am totally openly passionate about intentional, Biblical parenting.
My husband works full time at our church and together we started a not-for-profit organization called Epping Lighthouse Ministries.
The biggest part of that ministry is our youth center called The Porch.
We basically spend all our afternoons with rowdy, undisciplined, loud middle school boys...who we love and adore!

I run my own business as a photographer, and I love my job.

I try to make it easy to navigate by labeling my posts by topic on the right hand side of my blog.

Thanks to google analytics, I am able to see how many people read each post, and what gets them to my site.
It is helpful to see how many people are going to each post...gives me a better idea of what people are interested in reading!

Here are some of my most popular posts by topic.

Minstry:

The View From the Eyes of a Pastor's Kid
The title makes it pretty clear, but I write from the perspective of a good ole PK!

Fishbowl Findings: Dealing with People
If you are in the ministry, you totally understand the name fishbowl findings...you live your life in a fishbowl for everyone to see.

Parenting:

Trusting God with My Children
I share my thoughts when my oldest son was in the hospital for emergency surgery

The Benefits of Getting Off Your Couch
A little encouragement to stay consistent in your child raising!

Dealing With Your Kids Stages and Phases Without Losing Your Mind
I think the title pretty much sums it up.

The Danger of Teaching Our Kids Too Much Independence 
The way we can sometimes focus too much on independence, and not enough on dependence on God!

Fighting Mommy Guilt (and every other kind of guilt!)
Something I'm pretty sure we ALL deal with!

Basic Beliefs and Encouragement

Oh I'm Sorry I Can't Hear You Over My Screaming
My thoughts on listening to God's voice

Know Your Role
My thoughts on being a godly wife

Photography

Ben and Bekah ~ A Burlap and Lace Wedding
Wedding Photography

Senior Model Program
A little bit about my senior portraits.
(with my models here and here)

Fun before and afters with the beautiful old house we just bought

Easy Ways to Decorate and Old House ~ Before and After
Before and After of my dining room

Another Before and After for You
Before and After of my bathroom

Parties

Amazing Angry Birds Party
My sister-in-law throws the parties, I photograph and blog them!

Awesome Despicable Me Party
Another party thrown by my sis-in-law. This is my biggest post viewed with almost 5,000 views!


So there are the basics.
My most popular posts.
Thank you so much for choosing to listen to my ramblings, laugh at my crazy stories and follow my little life.

I hope you stick around!










1 comment:

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs